Hi CB
    Just wanted to let you all know that berryware.ca is now open..I just ordered my metallic black housing for my curve 8330..They have a lot of cool colors available for all makes and models of the curve I will post a picture of mine once I receive and change the housing. It's schedule to arrive by wednesday. Their site is Home page
    11-17-08 04:18 PM
    Neat- we've been wondering when this would open! I'll take a look.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-17-08 04:45 PM
    i ordered my black housing, and it should be here friday, i cant wait
    11-19-08 11:13 AM
    Wheres the *whopping 34 colors?* I dont see that many.. looks good though
    11-19-08 11:24 AM
    I would like a smoke white Curve, like the one Kevin has...
    11-19-08 11:38 AM
    Wheres the *whopping 34 colors?* I dont see that many.. looks good though

They sent an email I beleive saying they were starting with 4 or 5 of the most popular colors request with the pre order....
    11-19-08 11:42 AM
    There used to be a neat little colour selector widget like on Colorware on the site but they seem to have taken it down...

I like the prowler colour but since I already have a purple housing on my BB I'm going to wait until they come out with their lime green version...
    11-19-08 12:16 PM
    Yeah I like the purple prowler also, however I am gonna get the Blush one. Can never have to many pink housings.

Then I might get the purple prowler
    11-19-08 12:26 PM
    I got myself the purple prowler. Should be here tommorrow
    11-19-08 01:03 PM
    OOOO, Rachel please post pics!
    11-19-08 02:11 PM
    Rachey is the case changing Queen...
    11-19-08 02:16 PM
    LOL haha, gotta match my outfits.. actually it be here friday morning, yes Ill post pics when I get em all together
    11-19-08 02:17 PM
    Here's my black metallic curve...trying to take a better picture without the flash...I Love my new black curve!!
    11-19-08 07:37 PM
    Pretty, I cant wait for my new purple one either, so you just replaced the faceplates, or the entire housing including the rails?
    11-19-08 07:40 PM
    Pretty, I cant wait for my new purple one either, so you just replaced the faceplates, or the entire housing including the rails?
    Thanks! I just replaced the faceplate since my rails were already black there was no need to..It was easier then I thought
    11-19-08 07:59 PM
    Very nice! Can't wait to get my Blush one!!!
    11-19-08 08:02 PM
    Oh its suuuuuuper easy to change em lol I do it hmmmm bi-weekly lol

11-19-08 08:09 PM
    Yeah I have changed mine back and forth several times. The bottom piece scares me cause I crinkled my antenna sticker a little. Didn't reach the antenna line though.
    11-20-08 07:31 AM
    When they get the metalic sand color like Colorware I'll be ordering one
    11-20-08 08:45 AM
    Oh its suuuuuuper easy to change em lol I do it hmmmm bi-weekly lol

Wow!! I will be glad when I am able to do that!! This was my first time..I am sure to be ordering another color from berryware..so I will get some practice
    11-20-08 08:46 AM
    did you receive a conformation email telling you it had been shipped? I am waiting for one. I ordered yesterday and it said it was processing. Today it says cancelled and then reordered. Don't know what that is about.

I am just so anxious. How long did it take you to get it from the day you ordered it?
    11-20-08 11:23 AM
    Here's my black metallic curve...trying to take a better picture without the flash...I Love my new black curve!!

Very sexy indeeed...I really like it...good job
    11-20-08 11:30 AM
    Lemme ask you this..

I placed the order for the purple prowler, received an order Friday, it was for an 8330, in the blush pink, so, contacted them, this morning i receive the correct order, HOWEVER.. I couldnt figure out why the screws would not tighten, so I took it apart again, there are no like.. gold things in the face plate for it to screw into, seems like just the black hole, BEFORE those gold screw things are in there, thats why I couldnt tighten it, nothing for the screw to grab.. THEN noticed there was no LED cover over the LED hole...

Did I receive a SECOND bunk order??

Did yours have the LED cover on it?
    11-22-08 10:04 PM
    cool

11-22-08 10:09 PM
    Lemme ask you this..

I placed the order for the purple prowler, received an order Friday, it was for an 8330, in the blush pink, so, contacted them, this morning i receive the correct order, HOWEVER.. I couldnt figure out why the screws would not tighten, so I took it apart again, there are no like.. gold things in the face plate for it to screw into, seems like just the black hole, BEFORE those gold screw things are in there, thats why I couldnt tighten it, nothing for the screw to grab.. THEN noticed there was no LED cover over the LED hole...

Did I receive a SECOND bunk order??

Did yours have the LED cover on it?
    I had received a prowler 2 weeks ago & had the same problem. I emailed them & they never responded. I emailed them again this week & this is the response i received:

Thanks for the email. The cover is meant to replace your existing housing
    so using he existing screws is the intent. For the LED indicator this is
    also not included with pre-8330 models it is intended to use the standard
    LED from your original housing his simply slides out of your old one and
    easily into the new one.
    If there is a problem with either of your original parts (ie defective
    screws, or LED indicator) please let me know as we likely have
    replacements here that would do the trick for you.
    Hopefully that helps!
    Thanks,
    Matthew
    11-22-08 10:15 PM
93 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD