Hello again David,
    Thanks for your recent Berryware order. We would like to apologize for the delay in the shipping of your order. In order to offer our customers the best product possible we held shipments while we created the LED indicator light for 8300-8320 cases. Previously this part was not included, at the request of some customers we specially created this part which is now included with all orders. We apologize for any inconvenience this delay may have caused. For this purpose we are upgrading shipping for those customers who were affected.

If you would like to proceed with your order I can have it sent fedex express to you this morning. It looks as though the 3 digit security code on your credit card was not transmitted. Could you please provide that number to me in your reply? Thanks again for your patience!
    Thanks again!
    Aaron

Anybody getting false emails back too? Thank god he cannot charge my card.
    12-12-08 08:52 AM
    He asked me for the code in the very first email too, saying it wasnt asked on the site while ordering, yet, it was.

I filed a dispute with my CC company after no communication at all, got my A$ back.

Search "beware of berryware"
    12-12-08 09:12 AM
    thats good, so did you give the code to him?

im not going to respond i just hope that he cant get the code and charge me.

i am aware of the thread. what a scam. he probably just received his ebay shipment lol. oh well i placed an ebay order a week ago, im waiting for that to come in.
    12-12-08 09:19 AM
    If he does, file a dispute with your C.C. company like Rachel did...
    12-12-08 09:21 AM
    i will

hopefully he cant though. it would be a real PITA
    12-12-08 09:34 AM
    Yeh he had it and everything was charged, I received 2 wrong products, well one wrong, one faulty, sent it back, he was going to send the correct one, never did.
    12-12-08 09:42 AM
    ok well ill keep checking if he does charge then i will file the complaint to my cc company.
    12-12-08 09:52 AM
    Don't believe a word they say. That place is a total scam. If he was so concerned about quality and his customers why won't he email those of us who are having issues. Sorry I am a little angry.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-12-08 09:52 AM
    i think hes just wanting to scam some more money out a me since he was unable to charge my card.

if the cc returns the money to you. do they take it away from him?
    12-12-08 09:57 AM
    I hope so. unfortunately I used paypal cause I don't like giving people my debit card number and paypal is not going to refund my money they say they do not guarantee quality of goods received. Which I think is a crock of ****. So I have contacted my bank and they are processing my claim. Hopefully I will get somewhere there.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-12-08 10:08 AM
    messed up. so im the only one receiving these emails?
    12-12-08 10:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD