Anyone purchase and receive a case from berryware.ca yet? I am going to get one, but just wondering if someone has some feedback on them.

Thanks.
    09-02-08 03:06 PM
    nope.. but the site looks legit and finally a colorware for us canadians
    09-02-08 03:12 PM
    they have they same kind of color lab thing that colorware does
    09-02-08 03:15 PM
    I sent in a color request and received a email confirmation saying that they will let me know when its available...i could not see where they are located..
    09-02-08 03:16 PM
    I sent in a color request and received a email confirmation saying that they will let me know when its available...i could not see where they are located..
    Yeah, the site must be under construction. I received the same email.
    09-02-08 03:28 PM
    i'd have to see the results b4 i order... colorware has pics of their work all over their site....
    09-02-08 03:30 PM
    i'd have to see the results b4 i order... colorware has pics of their work all over their site....
    Exactly what I was thinking...
    09-02-08 03:48 PM
    Personally, I would never pay half as much as these customization sites charge!
    09-02-08 03:52 PM
    Personally, I would never pay half as much as these customization sites charge!
    I paid 146 for colorware but my bb curve (present from my hubby)was free so I guess I am almost even with what most people paid for their devices....
    09-02-08 04:03 PM
    I paid 146 for colorware but my bb curve (present from my hubby)was free so I guess I am almost even with what most people paid for their devices....
    i rationalize my money like that too!!!

YAY!!!
    09-02-08 04:05 PM
    I've been debating between doing it myself or sending mine in. Colorware is just a little too pricey for the service they're providing. Anyone know how much berryware is charging?
    09-02-08 04:12 PM
    I've been debating between doing it myself or sending mine in. Colorware is just a little too pricey for the service they're providing. Anyone know how much berryware is charging?

its like $69.95 but i think you have to be in canada
    09-02-08 04:15 PM
    ive been interested in this comapny for the last week or so i emailed them same as everyone else and got the confirmation email. After emailed them again concerning 8330 housings and still waiting for a response
    09-02-08 04:55 PM
    I never got a response and quite frankly I just stopped waiting...it looks like a site that somebody set up with good intentions and then never followed up on!

I got BeckyMae to do mine...it's in the mail!
    09-02-08 07:41 PM
    Anyone purchase and receive a case from berryware.ca yet? I am going to get one, but just wondering if someone has some feedback on them.

Thanks.
    Yes - Spellcheck

From their site-
    and finsihed off with a beautifully polished clear coat
    09-02-08 07:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD