I downloaded berry buzz onto my Verizon curve and everything works ok except for the Pin messaging...I have changed the color under pin messages to every color they offer but whenever I get a message through pin messaging which I thought was really BB messaging the status light continues to blink red??? It does not blink to the color I set through berry buzz??? Does anyone know if this is a known bug? Doesnt pin messaging=BB messenger???
    05-03-09 09:20 AM
    I downloaded berry buzz onto my Verizon curve and everything works ok except for the Pin messaging...I have changed the color under pin messages to every color they offer but whenever I get a message through pin messaging which I thought was really BB messaging the status light continues to blink red??? It does not blink to the color I set through berry buzz??? Does anyone know if this is a known bug? Doesnt pin messaging=BB messenger???
    PIN messages are not blackberry messages. I do know that berrybuzz cannot change the color of Blackberry messages so they may not be able to change pin messages---both are native to BB --- just my guess.
    05-03-09 09:36 AM
    sorry to say but, berrybuzz does nothing for pin messages.
    05-03-09 09:42 AM
    sorry to say but, berrybuzz does nothing for pin messages.
    unfortunately youre incorrect. i have berrybuzz on my curve rite now and i just recieved a pin message from my from my girlfriend and it came up bright white. bbm messages arent covered under berrybuzz but pin messages are. im not sure why you are experianceing this bug but rest assured, it does work for pin messages, just not bbm's.
    05-03-09 01:07 PM
    unfortunately youre incorrect. i have berrybuzz on my curve rite now and i just recieved a pin message from my from my girlfriend and it came up bright white. bbm messages arent covered under berrybuzz but pin messages are. im not sure why you are experianceing this bug but rest assured, it does work for pin messages, just not bbm's.
    I always thought bbm and pin messages are the same thing.
    05-03-09 01:30 PM
    i apologize, i was thinking of bbm which of course is totally different.
    05-03-09 01:38 PM
    I always thought bbm and pin messages are the same thing.
    i did to, but even though they both work through the pin they are different ways of communicating, at least acording to rim. funny observation, all the people you have in your bbm list, you cant send them a pin message outside of bbm unless you copy their pin out of their bbm info and paste it into your address book.
    05-03-09 02:37 PM
    Not sure of the specifics, but I think bbm acts like an IM client for PIN, like the AOL, MSN, Gtalk applications. And as far as I know, berry buzz can't change the LED color for any of the IM applications.
    05-03-09 02:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD