Ok, I've tried MANY things including wipes, downloading JL_CMDER and doing a wipe, reinstalling the OS, down grading then upgrading the os, battery pull, but something just tells me its going to drive me nuts.

Here's what is going on:

I'm alltel. ALL alltel users can receive audio and pictures via mms. I have many friends that are Verizon. Now all these people CAN receive pictures just fine, but when I send a ringtone or other audio, the attachment drops and they get nothing!

Now, this HAS to be a software issue right? Any suggestions? Even an "I don't know buddy...." would be nice. No one has even tried to answer this in any of the forums or answer sites I've been to

Thanks
    05-20-10 06:25 AM
    Ask them to send you an mms with audio.
    See if that works.

If it works then...

Wait.
    I dont think most LG phones can play 3GP files.
    Maybe thief phones don't allow it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-20-10 07:32 AM
    I've tested it on three ENV 3's, an ENV touch, a blackberry curve and blackberry storm. I've just got a funny feeling its in the settings somewhere....

This all worked fine last month, but suddenly stopped. I never updated or anything like that. New apps but they were poynt, weatherbug, and dictionary.com's app from app world. Not sure what to do. Driving me nuts is putting it LIGHTLY lol
    05-20-10 08:04 AM
    I doubt it's the apps.
    Have another 8330 send an mms to a different phone and see ifnit works.

If so I advise calling your carrier about the issue.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-20-10 08:10 AM
    Yea, I bought a different curve and it sent out fine. It's killing me not knowing what is the root of this though lol.
    05-20-10 09:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD