OK, so i think it's easier if we post everything in the same thread....people who already have their housings from our own Miss BeckyMae, please repost your pics here as well, so that we have one uniform thread for her work And TY Becky for doing such an incredible job!!

Start it off with the thread for people to go to....
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f52/bec...ousings-68039/

Since mine isn't on a Berry yet i'll post the housing so you can get an idea of the color! (YES i took it on a washing machine, it;s so cloudy outa and the lighting is bad everywhere so i found something white to take a pic on..lol)

I will edit and post when i get the berry to put it on haha...It's much more hot pink in person, but as i said the lighting was bad!

09-06-08 01:04 PM
    wow sooooo extra pretty!!! someone post theirs in purple so I can order one too!
    09-06-08 01:13 PM
    ShortStop...

Great idea for a new BeckyMae thread! Wow gorgeous pink color btw!!
    09-06-08 01:16 PM
    wow sooooo extra pretty!!! someone post theirs in purple so I can order one too!
    Yes..... I would love to see a beautiful deep purple color!
    09-06-08 01:17 PM
    Well i know Nevan ordered a purple one...so hopefully she will post it here!

Also miss_michelle has one of the first ones....so come and re-post it here
    09-06-08 01:21 PM
    DITTO! I want to see the dark purple before I order.
    09-06-08 01:22 PM
    Great thread ShortStop And sexy housing... BeckyMae does some kick@$$ paint jobs

Hopefully this will cut down on the forum clutter and reduce the number of people making new threads to show off their BeckyMae housings!! Making all of them in one thread will be much handier
    09-06-08 01:23 PM
    I love the hot pink, can't wait to see it on!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-06-08 01:38 PM
    So basically you contact her, explain color and shipping etc.. she paints it, mails to you, then you use a special screw driver to fit it?

Easy..
    09-06-08 01:47 PM
    So basically you contact her, explain color and shipping etc.. she paints it, mails to you, then you use a special screw driver to fit it?

Easy..
    Yup, it is basically the best alternative to a Colorware (which costs well over $100)

And you would take off your current housing with a torx driver (available from BBEnriched). Follow this guide on how to disassemble your Berry : http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...y-guide-54485/

(And PS : Use the promo code "B3rryPart$" at BBEnriched to get a discount!)
    09-06-08 01:56 PM
    I think baby bloo might be nice.
    09-06-08 02:49 PM
    Well i know Nevan ordered a purple one...so hopefully she will post it here!

Also miss_michelle has one of the first ones....so come and re-post it here
    Hehe- it's Navan first of all, lol

I will post as soon as it gets put on my berry! It's GORGEOUS though!
    09-06-08 05:15 PM
    I think baby bloo might be nice.
    I got the SkYBerry one

http://forums.crackberry.com/f52/sky...riginal-69165/
    09-06-08 05:26 PM
    I love love love your HotPinkBerry ShortStop...it looks good off the berry so I could imagine how HAWT it's going to look on the berry!!! Can't wait to see the pics
    09-06-08 05:40 PM
    I'd like to see a shiny white berry, does anyone have a pic?
    09-06-08 05:45 PM
    Nice post Shortstop! It will be nice to have everyone's pics in one place. I cant wait for you and Navan to put yours together ... I want to see it just as bad as everyone else!!

I have a white one that is drying up now but I like to let the person who ordered it post the pics so I am sure you will see it very soon.

I appreciate everyone posting their cases up and I hope that I can use them for my site too.

Take care!!!
    09-06-08 11:49 PM
    Yup, it is basically the best alternative to a Colorware (which costs well over $100)

And you would take off your current housing with a torx driver (available from BBEnriched). Follow this guide on how to disassemble your Berry : http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...y-guide-54485/

(And PS : Use the promo code "B3rryPart$" at BBEnriched to get a discount!)
    Hey just FYI, I was thinking that I didnt really want to order tool just to take it apart but I'm with my friends dad right now and the family owns some Napa auto part stores so ima ask him tomorrow if they carry them at the store. If they do that would be a great place to pic one up without shipping!

And yes becky I will be posting lots of pics of my soon to be sexy white curve!

-enjoy
    09-07-08 04:09 AM
    Hey just FYI, I was thinking that I didnt really want to order tool just to take it apart but I'm with my friends dad right now and the family owns some Napa auto part stores so ima ask him tomorrow if they carry them at the store. If they do that would be a great place to pic one up without shipping!

And yes becky I will be posting lots of pics of my soon to be sexy white curve!

-enjoy
    Someone posted in the other thread that they got their tool from Sears for a couple of dollars.
    09-07-08 04:19 AM
    Someone posted in the other thread that they got their tool from Sears for a couple of dollars.
    Yeah that works too!
    I'll ask him tomorrow...maybe even like a hobby store or radio shack...
    09-07-08 05:21 AM
    I got a great little multi screw driver for my old cell at Radio Shack.

I think it has about 10 tiny screw drivers built into the handle. One end has a hole to put the little screw driver in the other has one of those telescopic magnets to pick up screws and stuff.

Think it was $7... but it will literally work for everything!!
    09-07-08 08:07 AM
    I'd like to see a shiny white berry, does anyone have a pic?
    Yes indeed a pearl white one.
    09-07-08 09:08 AM
    here are mine:

09-07-08 11:20 AM
    the pink is AMAZING!!!
    09-07-08 12:55 PM
    miss_michelle I am sooooo jealous and sooo in love with your curve!!!!
    It is gorgeous!!!!
    09-07-08 01:51 PM
    the pink is AMAZING!!!
    miss_michelle I am sooooo jealous and sooo in love with your curve!!!!
    It is gorgeous!!!!
    THANKS!!!! I love it too!!!! Every time I look at it I love it even more!!!!
    09-07-08 01:59 PM
1,029 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD