Anyone trying it? I see it's only .99

I think I'm going to give it a try but wanted input if anyone has it!
    08-18-09 05:01 PM
    I bought it and so far it is working great...no complaints here

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-23-09 01:52 PM
    trust me you use it you will never wanna be without it!!!!!

08-23-09 06:31 PM
    i just got it last night...
    the only gripe i have is if you follow the directions and enable your firewall and block SMS messages so you dont get notices of the BB default sms inbox app, theres no visual notification icon other than an * on the bchat icon itself...

in other words i pull my curve out of the holster and have to type in my password to unlock the screen to see if i got a text message or not.

due to where i work at i often have to leave my phone on silent and check the lock screen for icons to see if i got any messages..

other than that its great so far...

cheers
    08-23-09 07:09 PM
    i just got it last night...
    the only gripe i have is if you follow the directions and enable your firewall and block SMS messages so you dont get notices of the BB default sms inbox app, theres no visual notification icon other than an * on the bchat icon itself...

in other words i pull my curve out of the holster and have to type in my password to unlock the screen to see if i got a text message or not.

due to where i work at i often have to leave my phone on silent and check the lock screen for icons to see if i got any messages..

other than that its great so far...

cheers
    You dont have a led alert set for sms messages. I have berrybuzz 2.0 and every time i get a text it still has the same disco light alert it had when i had the native sms app active..

To the OP, its a great app, and the developer is working on making it even better.
    08-23-09 08:11 PM
    I think it's a great app, as well. And I'm like the previous poster - I have it set up through my profile to do exactly what the native app was set to do, depending on the profile - vibrate only, vibrate and ring, and definitely the LED light!

The firewall blocking worked great and I have no problems with this app at all!

The only question I have is - has anyone else gone past the 160 character limit? I have, several times, and I've noticed that it will continue to let you type, it just doesn't look like it. It looks like it stops, but if you continue typing and hit send, you'll see the rest of the message in the text window. Not a big problem, unless you're worried about having a bunch of typos. Has anyone else run into this?

But it's not a dealbreaker for me. Having threading texting back has been awesome! I'd get it! It's absolutely worth the cost of a dollar!

08-23-09 08:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD