I ordered it today but I only have part of BBSmart Email Viewer? so is it really free or is it a trial?
    01-24-08 07:40 PM
    What do you mean "part of"?

I ordered something for over $5 and the promo worked just fine for me.
    01-24-08 07:51 PM
    If you're looking for the registration key...it's in one of the emails they sent to you. The one with the link to the download.
    01-24-08 07:54 PM
    i can not activate the full version.
    01-24-08 07:55 PM
    SO what does this BBsmart actually do?? i mean i looked at the screen shoots they had, but does make the internet view better??
    01-24-08 07:58 PM
    i can not see pictures or open links from it.
    01-24-08 08:00 PM
    Okay now i am getting a little mad. i have already download the application and i am not noticing any changes at all. is anyone else have any issue?
    01-24-08 08:10 PM
    Hey Guys, Here's some quick answers to questions above:

a) with the promotion today (spend $5 or more and get BBSmart Email Viewer for free) you will receive the activation code to make it the full version of BBSmart. If you did not receive your serial number in an email, send an email to [email protected] along with your order number and BlackBerry's PIN number (they need it to generate your serial number) and they will get back to you with it.

b) Re: Installing the app and not seeing changes. You need to configure BBSmart email viewer for how you want it to handle your emails. Once the app is installed, go into your email program and hit the blackberry button. You'll see the link for BBSmart Options on the menu. Once in there, you can configure EVERYTHING - do you want it to be the default, do you want it to show images, etc. etc. You can also set up your Connection Settings there...I'm on BIS since I'm a Rogers user in Canada.

Hope that helps. Remember, you can always visit BlackBerrySmart.com and send a support email to them too.
    01-24-08 08:29 PM
    so what connections should people in the united states be on??
    01-24-08 08:38 PM
    If by connections you are referring to Kevin saying that he was on BIS since he is in Canada.....If you are using your personal email account, nothing corporate, then you are a BIS user. If corporate email, then you are a BES user.
    01-24-08 08:43 PM
    Thanks Kevin for the updates but Im still a little confused. I did receive my activation code within the confirmation email so where would I enter this code in order to receive the full version because when I click on menu and then BBSmart options screen in the upper right corner I'm seeing v.2.3-Trial? please advise thanks for your help guys
    01-24-08 08:44 PM
    Hi kaykaylove,

To activate the software, next time you are viewing an email with BBSmart Email Viewer, select "Buy/Activate" from the menu (it is near the bottom of the menu list) and use your activation key to unlock the full version of the software.

If anyone is encountering any other troubles or would like assistance, please do feel free to email us at [email protected]

We're getting a lot of emails so there might be a slight delay with replying (3 hours max) but we're trying our best, so please be patient

Thanks.
    01-24-08 09:10 PM
    okay even more confused below is the promo from the crackberry site and at the bottom it states no coupon code required? but I receive a activation code within the confirmation email for my purchase today. which makes me think this is only the trial version. and I'm seeing v.2.3 Trial when I click on the menu button then BBSmart options screen. Is this too good to be true...really what's the deal here?

01-24-2008 until 01-25-2008
    Admin
    Administrator Join Date: Dec 2006

TODAY ONLY! Buy ANY item from our ShopCrackBerry.com store for $5.00 or more and receive BBSmart's Email Viewer for FREE!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's Right, Today Only...January 24th...

Buy ANY ITEM From our ShopCrackBerry.com Store for $5.00 or more and you will receive BBSmart's Email Viewer for Free!

The BBSmart Email Viewer regulary sells for $24.99. This is a deal you won't want to pass up on!

No coupon code is required - simply add any item to your shopping cart valued at $5 or more and the BBSmart Email Viewer application will be added.

Take me to the Store >>
    01-24-08 09:12 PM
    Looks like we posted at near the same time

Please see my post above.

Regards,
    eZainny.

okay even more confused below is the promo from the crackberry site and at the bottom it states no coupon code required? but I receive a activation code within the confirmation email for my purchase today. which makes me think this is only the trial version. and I'm seeing v.2.3 Trial when I click on the menu button then BBSmart options screen. Is this too good to be true...really what's the deal here?

01-24-2008 until 01-25-2008
    Admin
    Administrator Join Date: Dec 2006

TODAY ONLY! Buy ANY item from our ShopCrackBerry.com store for $5.00 or more and receive BBSmart's Email Viewer for FREE!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's Right, Today Only...January 24th...

Buy ANY ITEM From our ShopCrackBerry.com Store for $5.00 or more and you will receive BBSmart's Email Viewer for Free!

The BBSmart Email Viewer regulary sells for $24.99. This is a deal you won't want to pass up on!

No coupon code is required - simply add any item to your shopping cart valued at $5 or more and the BBSmart Email Viewer application will be added.

Take me to the Store >>
    01-24-08 09:14 PM
    Thanks eZainny, I didn't see your response before I posted another comment but I followed your instructions and now on the BBSmart options screen it says "registered" not trial anylonger Thank you for your help
    kaykaylove
    01-24-08 09:19 PM
    I got it downloaded, registered, and working fine. My question is... Is this only good for the BB that I am using now? Will I be able to transfer this to another BB if I upgrade?
    01-24-08 10:23 PM
    I got it downloaded, registered, and working fine. My question is... Is this only good for the BB that I am using now? Will I be able to transfer this to another BB if I upgrade?
    I saved the WINZIP download on my desktop incase I need to re-install later. But now that I think about it, the activation key is linked to my PIN right? So, if I have a problem with my existing BB and they generate a new PIN for me, do I lose this application? Great question Tinger!!!
    01-24-08 10:42 PM
    Hi tinger,

If you change your device, simply email us and let us know and we'll be more than happy to help you get it setup on your new BlackBerry at no cost.

Cheers,
    eZainny.
    01-24-08 10:58 PM
    Hey I figured out how to get it to full. Click on buy/activate and when you move down you will see a place that will ask for you key. Type in the 5 digit activation number provided in your email and you should be ready to go!
    01-24-08 11:26 PM
    Hi tinger,

If you change your device, simply email us and let us know and we'll be more than happy to help you get it setup on your new BlackBerry at no cost.

Cheers,
    eZainny.
    AWESOME!

I just got my BB in Nov, so won't be upgrading anytime soon. But will keep you to your word whenever I do
    01-25-08 11:44 AM
    I also got the smart viewer its awesome! Kevin helped me get it working, after you download it, go to your email and press menu go to bbsmart options, set your connection settings, and enable the images. Im even reading the spam emails because it just looks so much better!! I highly recommend the app and Kevin!
    01-25-08 01:02 PM
    Okay, so I went into my connections page and checked the BIS and I keep getting an error message that the test connection failed. I've tried all the options. Any advice?
    04-09-09 10:54 AM
    Thats so dumb to charge for a popup app..im not paying ne money..is there a way to get a free activation code...?
    05-14-09 06:09 PM
    hello anyone??
    05-18-09 11:06 AM
    How do I get my registration key if I purchased the full Version on 8/5/09? I did an upgrade on my 8330 Sprint Curve and it's taking me back to the Trial version screen? I already paid for the full version once already.
    10-21-09 08:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD