I have to return a Bberry Curve (AT&T) and hopefully exchange it for a functioning device (w/i 30days). I don't know whether to risk another Curve or try the Pearl. Any thoughts? What a headache but after endless hours with tech support I have had no luck (blue tooth forever trying to pair even when disabled, which then disabled the outgoing phone call ability, could not send e-mails, updated tech support stuff added which caused clicking noises on every call....)

Thanks for any advice!
    01-04-08 03:09 PM
    sorry about your bad luck with the curve...

I have a vzw pearl and love it...almost no problems...I don't know that you will get a second bad curve...maybe a swap is in order?

But I would recommend the pearl highly...

-db
    01-04-08 03:13 PM
    Get another curve, as long as you dont get another lemon it'll be better IMO anyways, but to each his own..AT&T is sending you out refurbs anyways, might as well go for the more expensive one lol
    01-04-08 03:14 PM
    I just bought the Curve and I haven't had any issues thus far. I went in to buy the Pearl but once I compared the two I decided I liked the Curve better. I'm really liking it and I think it's easier to txt on.
    01-04-08 03:15 PM
    to be honest if vzw had the curve i probably would have bought one... but I am feeling the pearl love...

-db
    01-04-08 03:16 PM
    HI-Do you mean the phones at the AT&T store are refurbs? I thought they were brand new (this is brand new service and supposedly a new phone!?!?!)
    01-04-08 03:22 PM
    If your doing an exchange (if it's not in store) you get sent a refurbished device
    01-04-08 03:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD