In addition to my 8320, I am now the proud owner of a like new 8310 and excellent condition 8800. I've become addicted to the local online sales ad and came across two too good to be true deals. Well I took a chance and followed up and sure enough they were true. The 1 week old 8320 and the 1 month old 8800 were both dumped for 8820's.

The best part, each seller was only asking the amount that they had to pay out of pocket for their upgrade. I have requested the unlock code for both, as they are both AT&T confined. Once I decide which GPS equipped phone I like better, the other will be parted with. I'm pretty sure I'll opt for the 8310 though so I can have twins.

I foresee little sleep in my future. I need to customize and synchronize my new toys.
    03-06-08 11:42 PM
    well, a cool thing you can do, once you get the 8310, is do a complete backup of your 8320, and then restore to your 8310.

Doing that will make then EXACTLY the same, down to the ringtones you have set!!!

Welcome to the addiction!!, i too have multiple BBs!!
    about a dozen. LOL
    03-06-08 11:56 PM
    conmetal- Are you trying to compete with cjcarbone with several BB's??
    03-07-08 12:24 AM
    i too have multiple BBs!!
    about a dozen. LOL
    I love my Curve a lot but I'm not sure what I'd do with multiple versions of it.

Is owning more than one just an insurance package in case your primary BB gets lost or stolen or is there some other use that you enjoy having multiple copies of the BB?
    03-07-08 04:32 AM
    thanks to all, these things truly are addictive....

well, a cool thing you can do, once you get the 8310, is do a complete backup of your 8320, and then restore to your 8310.

Doing that will make then EXACTLY the same, down to the ringtones you have set!!!
    thanks for the info, I was about to attempt to do everything manually.
    03-07-08 06:34 AM
    So you guys basically have a bb for everyday of the week? LoL

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-07-08 12:07 PM
    When you have multiple BB's do they each have a different phone number/line of service? Of do you just swap a SIM card into which ever phone you want to use for the day?

I wouldn't mind an extra BB or two
    03-07-08 01:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD