I had my phone charging for about 2 hours came back to get it and the screen was black with a the small light was red. I tried to use it and it would not do any thing. So I unplugged it and took the battery out to reset it. It started to come back on like normal. Starting out with a black screen with a red light on then the red light would go off and the white screen with the hour glass came up. Then it started going back and forth between the black and white screen. I have tried reseting it again and the same thing. It has been doing this for almost an hour now. Why is this.
    07-07-09 02:45 PM
    How long did you leave the battery out? Try leaving the battery out for a while (30 minutes), and make sure you take the battery out while the power is on. It may take a while to bootup after reinstalling the battery, like 10 minutes or more.

If that doesn't work, you might have to try the Dead Blackberry or Nuked Blackberry links in my sig below to recover it. However, using these processes will result in a loss of all data on your BB. I hope you have a recent backup to fall back on.
    07-07-09 04:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD