Hello everyone, I am new to BB and to this site. I bought a Curve 8330 a couple weeks ago I know its an older phone but its new to me!!, and I must say I love it! I also have a 8530bb but its my work phone,
    So anyway heres my question On my 8330 when I goto youtube and I am watching a video I use my option key and select "full screen mode" and the video does not get any larger, now I have read that this is normal and it always stays yhe same size, but the post was from 08, so I am wndering if anyone knows of an update, prog, ect that now makes it able to view videos in true full screen mode, on my 8530 I am able to view youtube in full screen no problem, any help would be great! or please mail me directly at [email protected] thanks again!
    09-15-10 05:29 AM
    That's the way it works on that device.
    09-15-10 05:58 AM
    If you wanna get the full screen, look up the same video on If the video hasn't been converted, it will automatically be done if you give it a couple of minutes.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-15-10 06:26 AM
    Some of the videos offer HQ mode. Click on the title below the vid and it will take you to a selection choice, HQ/Normal. Most of the HQ videos are full screen.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-15-10 08:38 AM
    Thanks I tryed the HQ mode and then Full screen and it worked! thanks!!
    09-16-10 04:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD