After some great advice here on the forums I DL'ed the trial version of BBAlerts and loved it. My trial ran out and I decided it was definitely worth a purchase. So i went to Handango to unlock the full version and they are no longer offering it online:

Sorry, "BlackBerry Alerts" is currently unavailable for online purchase. Please send us an email with a request to purchase. Please select another product.
    The only problem is that, like many sites, actually locating a contact email address for them has eluded me. Ive clicked on numerous promising links on their website to no avail.

If anyone has dealt with them in the past and could offer an email address that might be useful, or if Im just mentally challenged and am missing an obvious link, or if this app is available anywhere else for full version purchase, any of that help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
    12-09-08 12:00 PM
    Bump. Anyone?
    12-10-08 09:28 AM
    Yeah, I'm in the same boat.
    12-10-08 09:32 AM
    I guess Ill keep asking until someone who knows how to fix this sees it (hopefully)

Thanks again.
    12-12-08 10:49 AM
    Look in the 3rd party apps forum. Someone there heard from bbymel (developer of bbalerts) that you buy the app for pearl and use that reg code.
    12-12-08 11:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD