First of all Id like 2 introduce my self: Im Tanya, Im from Puerto Rico, and this is my first post. I find this site 2 be very helpful.
    I have an issue with my bb curve. I have a video on my mac (that i could not watch on my bb). I changed the extension of the video just 2 see what happened and send it 2 my bb via bluetooth. I could see the video on my VIDEOS list (before I changed the video extension I could not see it on the list of, videos on my bb). When I play the video it plays for like 1 second and then the phone shuts off and re-starts all by it self. Does someone know why is this happening???
    Thank you
    Tanya

PD - Sorry if its hard 2 understand my post, english is not my first language.
    05-03-08 04:04 PM
    Welcome to CB. Most likely the video is not a format the BB can correctly play. If you have Desktop Manager with Media Manager installed, you can use Media Manager to convert the video when you move it to your media card.

You speak english very well.
    05-03-08 04:15 PM
    Welcome to CrackBerry, Tanya!
    I agree, most likely a video format issue.
    (and yes, your english is just fine)
    05-03-08 04:20 PM
    thank you, both I got a little scare for a minute, thought something worse was going on with the phone.
    Thanks again
    05-03-08 04:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD