ok so ive looked everywhere for the answers and cant seem to find one that helps me very well.

Ok im trying to sync my BB w/ something for contacts & calendar. Well I see that Outlook can do this but I dont use Outlook. Can I just sync the contacts & calendar even if I dont use it? Or is theres something else that would be better for me?

Second thing, when i try to sync w/ Outlook the DM doesnt find anything except ASCII or something like that.. what is that?

if anyone can plz help me I would appreciate it
    03-25-08 11:41 PM
    wow this website gets more & more helpful everyday.
    03-28-08 08:18 AM
    I use google calender and it syncs great with that and contacts. what calendar do you use?
    03-29-08 12:52 AM
    I use google calender and it syncs great with that and contacts. what calendar do you use?
    really? i think i have that but just on my PC. I'm really not too sure how to work it though.

if u could give me more info on how to work it, it would be very much appreciated!!
    04-01-08 11:29 AM
    What version of Office are you running ? if your running anything under 2003 you won't beable to sync with Outlook. I had 2000 wouldn't do it then I got 2003 and it works with out a hitch. I don't do the google but I hear it works too just not sure how.
    04-01-08 12:19 PM
    What version of Office are you running ? if your running anything under 2003 you won't beable to sync with Outlook. I had 2000 wouldn't do it then I got 2003 and it works with out a hitch. I don't do the google but I hear it works too just not sure how.
    That must be the problem. I have Office 2000. Maybe I will try the 2003 version & see how that goes. thanks!
    04-01-08 01:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD