Anyone use one of those survelance (sp?) systems with their BB?

Does it work well?
    11-21-08 01:29 PM
    not sure what you mean? security camera surveillance?
    11-21-08 03:51 PM
    not sure what you mean? security camera surveillance?
    Yep. You can put a small camera in your house and check it out while you are away.
    11-24-08 05:12 AM
    I've only heard people having problems with accessing it through their BB but that's not to say it doesn't work, I just haven't heard any good success stories.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-24-08 05:23 AM
    I don't think this would work, it all depends on how you access it. Website, etc.

I have multiple cameras setup at my business and I monitor them via a secure website. I know I can't use my BB to check them, its just how mine are setup. I never even took that into account. Web is fine for me.

11-24-08 08:37 AM
    Try homecamera.com

11-24-08 08:46 AM
    I use Mobiscope to access 8 cameras, 4 at home and 4 at work. 2 on each computer.

Each computer has the mobiscope desktop client running with 2 webcams. It has motion detection alerts to email. When motion is detected, mobiscope sends you an email alert. I then open mobiscope on my BB and am able to view the recorded video. You can also watch the webcams in real time. Works perfect. Paid $20 for the application, and it was well worth it. They have a trial that lasts a week I think.

http: // mobiscobe.com
    11-24-08 08:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD