I have a BB Curve 8310 that just recently started having issues. I have a nosy roommate so I have my phone password protected. When I went to unlock it with the password I got double letters and incorrect characters. Eventually, all the keys returned to normal but the password would no longer encrypt and I received the "incorrect password" screen. Long story short, I pulled out the SIM card and the SD card hoping I would save my info and wiped the system. But now it wants me to format my SD card which will erase everything I was trying to save. Does anyone know how I can get the data off my SD card or get the phone to recognize the card without losing everything?
    10-18-08 03:01 PM
    why dont you just store the data on your computer and then format the card and just reload the data back onto the memory card? Do you have a card reader on your computer?
    10-18-08 03:31 PM
    Put the micro SD card in the SD adapter it probably came with. Pop that SD card into an SD card reader on a PC. Copy all the items off the SD card on to the PC. Reinsert the micro SD card into the Berry. Format the card. Plug your Berry to your PC and copy all the items from the PC saved files to the Berry respective folders.
    Last edited by SK1; 10-18-08 at 03:36 PM. Reason: Pretty much what 05RavenR6 said.
    10-18-08 03:35 PM
    Used adapter to load ur infomation from ur sd card into ur pc! Than re-format ur sd though ur phone! Why u allow ur bb to be touch by other??

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-18-08 03:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD