Hi all. Had my 8330 curve for about 2 weeks now. Just got an 8gb sd card... So now I have space to do things. I need help.

I have pop3 email and use outlook at home. Right now the emails go to my phone and pc. Which is good, but I am doing double work deleting and saving emails. How do I sync my bb with my outlook? (without having exchange server email)

I also want to sync my tasks calander etc.
    06-07-09 04:21 AM
    06-07-09 04:33 AM
    You can't sync emails on a BIS.
    06-07-09 06:25 AM
    You need to install Desktop Manager that should have come in a CD you got with the phone. That will allow you to sync everything together.
    06-07-09 06:28 AM
    I have been successfully syncing my email on a BIS and my 8300. But my husband has the same device and like the original poster indicates, it downloads fine, but doesn't delete those that have been read on the computer. I've been making myself crazy trying to figure out what the problem is, and as far as I can tell, they are both set up the same.

Could it be that he is using a laptop which is on a wireless network, while I am using the main desktop?
    06-07-09 02:34 PM
    So I installed the desktop software by RIM. Was able to sync everything but my mail. For some reason the "Reconcile messages" box is grayed out.... Any advice?
    06-07-09 09:03 PM
    That option is only for BES. You cannot sync email on a BIS with BlackBerry Desktop Manager.

Some email types (such as Yahoo and GMail) will reconcile email, but BIS email does not sync.
    06-07-09 09:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD