A friend of mine recently got a Blackberry and sent me a request on BB messenger and I have never used the program. I can not seem to figure how to accept his request. what do i do?
    05-21-08 05:53 PM
    It should have given you the option to accept and you just do it. Do you have the BB plan? Welcome to CB.
    05-21-08 05:56 PM
    I have the blackberry plan. I have used AIM and pretty much every feature on the curve besides bb messenger. I have not been prompted to accept the request. I dont have to go through the menus do i?
    05-21-08 05:58 PM
    I am also learning about the bb messenger but i never ran into your problem...can your friend send you another request?
    05-22-08 02:01 AM
    Make sure she requested you by PIN. If not, she will see the request as pending but you wil never get it. She has to readd you in BBM, however when she clicks add a contact she then has to go to the top to "use once" and then click menu and add by pin. The enter the PIN and you should get the notice in ur BBM
    05-22-08 06:19 AM
    You can also use requests by email. For me PIN reqiests doesnt work. So use they mail they have...
    05-22-08 07:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD