BBMessenger works great - but on the home screen I always have a "1 " showing a missed bbm message... but I don't have any missed.. I've tried clearing everything, including just my complete messages folder, as well as closing all my bbm convos, but its still there.

where is this msg i can't find???
    01-05-08 03:19 AM
    Pull the battery to reset the device. The icon will usually appear on the screen and remain if you dont acknowledge the receipt of a new reply. Check your current convo and the last reply you received. If you scroll over the message it will usually make the icon disappear.

If you have no luck Pull the battery
    01-05-08 03:32 AM
    Hey Reaper..

Thanks! Battery reset worked.

Your other solutions did not - the reason I had posted was bc even though I deleted the current convos and EVERY item inside the message folder, the icon was still there... basically, i had no messages at all yet apparently i still had 1 missed....

Anyways, thanks again for your quick response and solution.
    01-05-08 08:22 AM
    that happens to me alot i dont like it because i dont get to see what the person says i see the preview at the bottom but when i go to it nothing shows up.

and when i pull the battery out i have to start all over and ask what they previously said.
    01-05-08 04:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD