OK, here�s the problem � whenever I get a new email, I pull the phone out of the holster it shows the email already read. It doesn�t always do it though. I had this problem before, resent the service books and it was good for about a month, then it started doing it again. Even if I leave the phone in the holster for an amount of time after a new email notification, it still does it. I have a Curve running OS 4.2.2, AT&T provider, BIS account, sbcglobal.net POP3 email being pushed to the device and that is the only email being sent to the device. When I look at the email account on the computer (Mac), messages show unread/new. I have resent the service books (twice), done a battery pull, a soft reset and nothing seems to work.

Im a newbie to BB and this may be how it�s supposed to work, but I don�t know. If it isn�t supposed to work this way, is this an exchange issue with SBC or a BB issue? How do I fix it? If it�s supposed to work this way, can I stop it?
    11-10-08 04:09 PM
    if you dont want the email to "auto open" you'll have to leave it in the holster for about 20 to 30 seconds - if you wait for that period of time it wont do that to you.
    11-10-08 05:38 PM
    if you dont want the email to "auto open" you'll have to leave it in the holster for about 20 to 30 seconds - if you wait for that period of time it wont do that to you.
    Well, the auto open isnt really that big of a deal, its when I leave it in the holster for like a minute or two, the email doesnt "auto open" but the inbox still shows the email has been read already.
    11-10-08 07:25 PM
    OK - well that's weird - I don't have a clue on that issue
    11-11-08 01:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD