Today I downloaded the update for my Verizon 8330. Under my "About" link, here's the current info:

v4.5.0.138 (Platform 3.4.0.30)

Since I installed this, my BB hasn't received a single email. I've re-sent my service books. What else should I try?

TIA
    09-22-09 04:59 PM
    There was a nationwide BIS outage today, Im not sure if its fixed, my emails are now sporadic.
    09-22-09 05:35 PM
    There was a nationwide BIS outage today, Im not sure if its fixed, my emails are now sporadic.
    Very true, I have been getting some, and not getting others.. This could be your problem.
    09-22-09 05:36 PM
    go to options>advanced>host routing> left click and register handheld.......

Battery pull

If not resolved

Resend service books......should be good then.....if not....go to manage connections....turn off all connections ....wait 5 seconds till you see Y off.........then restore......
    09-22-09 07:04 PM
    I did a battery pull right after I made my first post and that solved the problem. Thanks, everyone!
    09-22-09 10:25 PM
    Sorry to be negative, but that "upgraded" OS you just loaded is one of the worst OS releases ever. I honestly don't know what the Verizon ppl were smoking when they decided to make .138 official.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-22-09 10:30 PM
    Sorry to be negative, but that "upgraded" OS you just loaded is one of the worst OS releases ever. I honestly don't know what the Verizon ppl were smoking when they decided to make .138 official.

So what's so bad about it? I have been using it for a few weeks now with zero problems.

09-23-09 09:27 AM
    I received a brand new 8330 replacement device yesterday, and I just updated it to the new 4.5.0.138 software. I am not receiving any emails, along with now when I try to download the apps I previously had on the device it is saying they are not compatible! Someone please help, is there a way to fix this, or at the least to go back to 4.5.0.77 until Verizon can release a better OS upgrade?
    09-23-09 10:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD