ok so when i got my phone and went to set up my email to be sent to my phone(yahoo email) I evidently had to set up a user name and password to get into my BB email stuff....well now i have no clue what my user name or password are ive tried everything i can think of...is there anywhere i can find this info or reset it somehow????? Any way to get around this???
    thanks in advance!!!!!
    08-05-09 11:06 PM
    ok so when i got my phone and went to set up my email to be sent to my phone(yahoo email) I evidently had to set up a user name and password to get into my BB email stuff....well now i have no clue what my user name or password are ive tried everything i can think of...is there anywhere i can find this info or reset it somehow????? Any way to get around this???
    thanks in advance!!!!!
    Go to your carriers BIS site and select need assistance. If that doesnt help than you can call your carrier and have them give you your BIS login information.

Welcome to CB and the ADDICTION. Since you are new I would highly recommend you reading the BB101 Lecture Series (link in my sig) to help get you up to speed with everything that is BB. It is a wealth of information for noobs and veterans alike.

Happy Learning and again, Welcome!
    08-05-09 11:10 PM
    yayyy got it figured out...got to the site and could just try all possible password and user names lol finally got it thanks!!!!!!
    08-05-09 11:17 PM
    yayyy got it figured out...got to the site and could just try all possible password and user names lol finally got it thanks!!!!!!
    No worries. Keep that site bookmarked as you will need it to resend your service books from time to time as well as make any changes to your email accounts.
    08-05-09 11:19 PM
    got it bookmarked now ....didnt even know that site existed...just did it from my phone at first...
    08-05-09 11:31 PM
    got it bookmarked now ....didnt even know that site existed...just did it from my phone at first...
    Yeah always for the first time when you are going through the setup wizard. Use the site unless you are not infront of a computer of course. Read through that lecture series and it will answer a lot for you and you will be a pro in no time!
    08-05-09 11:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD