I'm trying to sync up my device calendar with my calendar on Outlook through the Desktop Manager. However, it says 28 deletes and 1 add - I did not delete anything on my BB calendar, so I don't know where this is coming from. I just want to add one appointment. This has always worked until now. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what I can do and how to correct this?
    Also how can I be able to choose what time, exactly, I want the reminder to be heard instead of "1 day, 2 day, 1 week etc"

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-07-09 08:22 PM
    Your BB is trying to sync with something or another, and removing and adding what you have told it to do. Perhaps those 28 deletes are one recurring appointment that it is trying to remove with 28 instances? Let it run and see what happens, worse comes to worse you have to enter in an appt on either your BB or your Outlook and recreate an event.

In order to choose the time to be reminded you have the options available to you that are pretty standard -- I don't think there is really a way to set to remind you (in Outlook that is) for some off time like 137 minutes beforehand, etc.
    09-08-09 08:11 AM
    Often, during a sync, you will see that it deletes and then adds the events. When I sync 300 Contacts it will first delete and then add. There is a setting in the sync that you can check to "Replace all data".
    09-08-09 08:59 AM
    Thank you guys, I appreciate it!
    09-09-09 12:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD