I got a Curve on the 17 of nov, bricked it on the 18 and its now 12:33 am and I still dont know if my new phone works... this has been a big pain in my ***
    11-19-08 02:33 AM
    Are you asking for help? I didn't read an actual question so I am not sure if you are wanting help recovering the phone, or just venting.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...ckberry-32322/
    11-19-08 02:40 AM
    how do i un-brick my 8900 curve? i was wiping the data off the phone because i just got it,and my daughter came in the room and picked it up and dropped the battery out of it. now it wont turn on at all and to make it worse it wont connect to my laptop or any other computer ive tried to connect it to. ive used bbsak,apploader, ive tried run it thru cmd and am getting frustrated. oh yeah i also deleted the vender.xl file as well. rght now im stumped please if anyone could help me send me an email at [email protected] and let me know what i have to do. Thank you very much in advance...
    12-31-12 06:14 PM
    There's no red light or any light in it at all, ive updated the drivers and blackberry manger software
    12-31-12 06:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD