my camera is acting funny on my phone. when i hit the camera button to start, the picture is not clear. it almost looks like the "oil paint" effect in photoshop. the colors are distorted, mostly black/grey/green, almost like a night vision. i haven't changed any setting on my phone for my camera since i got it in december. this just started last night.

once i actually take the picture, the hour glass spins for about 20 seconds, then the screen is white until i hit back to the camera. when i go into "view pictures" i can see all the other pictures that i took, but the most recent picture is just the default like its still loading up the pictures.

i tried reseting my phone a few times, but it doesnt usually restart so fast. it loads right back up, not the usualy 30seconds to a minute for it to load up completely.

(i have a hard cover on my phone and can't seem to get it off to pull the battery, any other suggestions?)
    04-09-09 10:15 AM
    I have heard that sometimes the lens get jarred and dislodged. Take the back cover off and gently push down on the lens. If it moves at all, it should snap into place.
    Hope this helps!
    04-09-09 12:02 PM
    My camera is doing this exact same thing! First I was getting an error msg that advised me to close apps then try restarting the camera. I came across a thread about the lens being out of place so I followed the instructions and the end result was a shattered lens and still no camera. Today I tried to use it and it came on but everything was like night vision in green and black. I took a pic and the screen turned white and when I tried to view the pic all that showed was a red x. This is aggravating because I use my camera quite often...*sigh*

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-01-10 08:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD