Anyone: I continue to try and use my work email on my curve. If I receive a mail from someone, I can reply without issue. If I try to compose an to someone, I get a reply from [email protected] saying that datais being sent between the server and the handheld....inevitably, the message won't get sent. Can anyone help. My gmail work perfectly fine, but i need my work email.
    09-14-08 10:06 AM
    Ca you please provide more info on how your mail is set up for work. Are you BES or running your email though the BIS. Does your work email have pop3 or IMAP enabled or Outlook Web Access?

Can you post the entire message you get when trying to send. This info will help us help you.

Welcome to CB

Thanks
    09-14-08 10:17 AM
    Outlook web Access

the email says:

This message is used to carry data between the BlackBerry handheld and an associated server. Please do not delete, move or respond to this message - it will be processed by the server.

BEGINETP 230
    AXOi5nUAAAAAIBAIMzAyQzFERDQgG3NzZXJyYW5vQGNoYXJsb3 R0ZWxhdGluLm9yZwB93LPE
    UAVDTUlNRQNAgICAgSIAADA1QjZBNDRFQitHKzEAHm9JuydQDR JEMXJYrbl1fQAZkwojviXV
    6hcUXHRpGm7gx0+Ce31smLROWvPwM8Y8Q3MhoCsFTcdo2qKLkX Dlxhy2/YNCuuVx5eFtpHPx
    86Rj/HyVp0tKnDxwx6vtzKnn15UzfitZeHsDiKGeSlQLSLr8B3OG/QCBEUEzANaueMlZ+9hl
    OvKdI7irMpYemzCS5bo!
    ENDETP 1525699998
    09-14-08 10:49 AM
    Okay thanks for the info. Here is your problem. The Desktop manager (DM) is installed wrong. Remove the DM and re-install, make sure you select the BIS integration option. You selected BES, this will cause those emails.

Sync your device and this should stop this. If not delete your service books and re-register the device. THis will send the proper service books.

Post back and let un know if this worked for you.
    09-14-08 11:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD