Anyone out there tricking out their curve? I'm just getting bored with the appearance of mine and I can't upgrade until the end of October. Just seeing if anyone has any ideas or input...pics are welcome too. Thanks for sharing :-)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-25-09 04:09 PM
    I have painted mine three different times now. Started out murdered out, went to white. and now a crazy blue. I use and automotive paint with clear coat in it. Seems to hold up better than paints with latex in them. Just be sure to give it ample time to dry.
    08-25-09 04:54 PM
    Great idea painting the housing yourself...save $$ on buying diff housings. I just bought a cool hard case off Ebay for mine plus a cool wallpaper that compliments the case.

08-25-09 05:33 PM
    Great idea painting the housing yourself...save $$ on buying riff housings. I just bought a cool hard case off Ebay for mine plus a cool wallpaper that compliments the case.

Posted from my Crack Berry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Yeah I was actually looking at color housings ans trackballs on ebay last night. Just wondering was it a pain too change?
    08-25-09 05:56 PM
    I have a few covers, really great from actually doing any damage the the BB if one drops it, crack the case instead of the BB
    08-25-09 06:28 PM
    Yeah I was actually looking at color housings ans trackballs on ebay last night. Just wondering was it a pain too change?
    Not difficult I've read but need to take your time...YouTube videos out on changing them & a special driver needed. Do a forum search...much on changing out the housing here.

Since my BB is pretty new, I'm just sticking with the hard case for now...like how it has bulked up my BB a bit for easier texting for me (man hands LOL).
    08-25-09 07:20 PM
    I did the hard case from ebay and keep a silver or black theme. Makes it look like a new phone again

08-25-09 07:33 PM
    I just ordered a couple of colored trackballs from this site.
    There's a nice walk-thru of cleaning your trackball here.
    08-26-09 04:31 AM
    [size=3][center] I bought a painted purple housing on ebay (USA)...its really nice smelled just like fresh paint, I'm happy with it. Also on Ebay I bought a dark purple trackball and a black ring instead of the silver one. Happy with that as well. I'm thinking of buying a teal housing from the same company off of Ebay. [size=3][center]

08-26-09 11:32 AM
    ok thanks...and when it comes to using paint, am i going to have to do it every few weeks or how often?
    08-26-09 11:34 AM
    [size=3][center] I bought a painted purple housing on ebay (USA)...its really nice smelled just like fresh paint, I'm happy with it. Also on Ebay I bought a dark purple trackball and a black ring instead of the silver one. Happy with that as well. I'm thinking of buying a teal housing from the same company off of Ebay. [size=3][center]

It sounds like something I would like. Do you have a picture of it I could see and where on ebay did you find it- I suppose I am wondering what seller I need to look for. TIA
    08-26-09 12:43 PM
    Luv all the ideas.
    08-26-09 12:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD