Okay ive been hunting around and i cant find where to download the program from, i erased it off of my Blackberry becuase i didnt think i was going to use it (oh how times have changed), any help will be appreciated!
    Thanks In Advance..
    05-01-08 03:06 PM
    Okay ive been hunting around and i cant find where to download the program from, i erased it off of my Blackberry becuase i didnt think i was going to use it (oh how times have changed), any help will be appreciated!
    Thanks In Advance..
    I had to do this when I erased BB messenger, lol! I know your pain. Did you ever DL your BB OS to your computer? If not DL & install the OS and connect your BB to your pc. THen using Desktop manager open the applications loader and it will show you all the OS apps. Just click that you want to install password keeper and leave everything else you don't want installed unchecked.
    HTH
    05-01-08 03:12 PM
    If you have the device OS installed on your PC, you can just reinstall it using app loader. Simply check the box for Password Keeper. If you need the OS software, you get get it at Unsupported Browser. Download the OS for your model, then install it to your PC.
    05-01-08 03:12 PM
    D@mn!!!! i didnt expect to get a response this fast (or maybe i did ?) anyway thanks for the help people, and
    perkyaim99 thats reminds i did erase my bb messenger also lol so while im at it.......
    05-01-08 03:22 PM
    Try KeePass, it's a lot better at least in my opinion it is.
    05-01-08 03:37 PM
    I will take a look at it jayden, thanks man...
    05-01-08 03:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD