Hi,

I have 2 Blackberries (one for my work...and now I just got one for my personal use). I've had the work one for a few months, and I just loved it so thought I'd upgrade my personal cell to a BB as well. I've finally rec'd my BB for personal use and since I have a ton of contacts (business & personal) entered into the Address book on my work BB, I'd like to be able to copy all the contact info from that BB's Address book to my new personal BB.
    -- I thought of trying to use the backup (from the work BB) and restore the Address Book (to my personal BB). But the address book appears to be grayed out and not available for restore? (likely wouldn't have worked anyway)
    -- I also thought of just copying the Address Book (on my work BB) to that devices SIM card and then inserting that SIM card into my personal BB. But I'm terrified that I'll mess up something on my new personal BB.

Can someone give me step-by-step instructions on how I might be able to do this? Or let me know if this is just impossible?
    01-06-09 05:14 PM
    Have you tried the Switch Device Wizard on Desktop Manager, or maybe syncing with Outlook?
    01-06-09 05:15 PM
    Hi,
    I did take a look at the 'Switch Device Wizard' but I'm just scared that I'm going to mess up something (either with my work provided BB or with my new personal BB).

And, I don't use Outlook for my personal email (I use Windows Live Mail). I like it cause I can see and monitor all my various emails in the same location/program. We do use Outlook at work though. Is Outlook capable of handling/monitoring more than one email account? If it is I might just switch.
    Thanks,
    01-06-09 05:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD