OK, this has happened too many times. Why on occasion does the BB browser stop/lose connection (no arrows) however both Opera and Bolt work perfectly?

Closing and reopening the BB browser does nothing. I haven't made any updates/changes necessitating resending the service books. It appears to be an intermittent issue.

Before anyone mentions a battery pull, there's plenty of memory left.

Edit: I noticed after browsing with either Opera or Bolt once I reattempt the BB browser it then connects. Kind of like I needed to wake it back up.
    Last edited by jagermon; 04-06-09 at 06:42 PM. Reason: added info
    04-06-09 06:35 PM
    The battery pull is not always used just because of memory. If there is a wrong setting a battery pull could take care of the problem.
    04-06-09 06:39 PM
    Good to know Tanker. Thanks. I don't think that's the issue in my case as there have been no setting changes since my last "pull". Right now I'm at approx. 4 days up time. No changes/additions have been made in a while.
    04-06-09 06:48 PM
    Good to know Tanker. Thanks. I don't think that's the issue in my case as there have been no setting changes since my last "pull". Right now I'm at approx. 4 days up time. No changes/additions have been made in a while.
    Well I did a fresh batt-pull. We'll see how it goes.
    04-06-09 06:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD