This is my second BB Curve 8310. I got this phone off of ebay because I wasn't ready for an upgrade at the time. At first the phone was great. I've had it for about six months and it's being epically uncool now.

--I have to constantly charge it. I noticed it about a month ago, and I figured it was normal for the battery, but now, if I charge it at 10:00 and I use it for ONLY texting, it's about halfway dead by 1:00.

--I have terrible static when i'm making/recieving a phone call. It's so bad, sometimes moving around will help a little bit, but not by much.

--It shuts off ALL the time. When I first got it, it would only shut off if i lightly tossed it onto my bed or a couch, or if I dropped it. But the other night, I went to take a picture, and I had flash on auto; instead of taking the picture, it went to a black screen and shut down, and the flash stayed on. so i pulled the battery. Tonight, when I tried to send a picture to my boyfriend, it shut off every time after i hit 'send'

I've changed out batteries, and that didnt really do much. Is my blackberry offically dying?
    11-07-09 12:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD