I am getting a new phone replacement for my BB. If I back my phone up on my old one and it has BB Alerts, will I be able to get BB Alerts on my new one

I don't feel like re-buying it. And I've read at certain spots that it's unavailable now. Any insight would be appreciated.
    01-29-09 03:10 PM
    Bump Anyone?
    01-31-09 10:00 AM
    BB Alerts is a PIN specific application, you won't be able to register the application after you install it on your device. Contact the developer of the app and tell them you switched devices, they might be able to help you...
    01-31-09 10:04 AM
    I would think that if you used the device switch wizard it would move it for you. But SD know his stuff. I would do what he said also.
    01-31-09 10:14 AM
    I would think that if you used the device switch wizard it would move it for you. But SD know his stuff. I would do what he said also.
    I hear ya man, it's only cause he has a new PIN number on the device. This is also to prevent piracy, no different when you buy a premium theme and it asks for your PIN when you are purchasing it. So you can't give it away...
    01-31-09 10:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD