I've had Verizon for 10 years now and while it hasn't always been roses, they do have the best coverage by my experiences. My fiance is with AT&T and often times she has dropped calls and low signal in many areas where I have more than adequate bars. They may be more expensive but at least there is quality behind that price tag.
    01-15-09 04:26 PM
    Nobody can compete with VZW's network. Not even close. You will not find better coverage (in general) or call quality (period) than with Verizon.
    01-15-09 04:28 PM
    I've had sprint for about five years now. Don't really have any complaints so far! The service is great! The internet is definitly faster than verizons. Also you can't beat sprints price plans. Another perk to sprint is if you go somewhere where there's no sprint signal. Just switch your phone to roam only and you got verizon. Between the two there shouldn't be very many places without coverage.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-15-09 04:33 PM
    I also prefer Alltel. I been with them for 12 yrs now, every time I go to switch I add up the monthly bill and stay where I'm at. I have 5 phones on my account, with 2 of them smart phones, and it was quite a bit more with verizon. Also I live out in the country and alltel has best reception out here. Hopefully it stays that way with the merger.
    01-15-09 04:36 PM
    Verizon has the best coverage where I live and work, and the areas to which I travel most often. Like others have said, it really comes down to what works best for *you* in the places that *you* need to be.
    01-15-09 04:42 PM
    Sprint's my provider and they've been good to for a while now. I get excellent call quality and their data speeds work terrifically. And of course they offer EVERTHING this phone has to offer (including tv) all at a great price, no one can compete with sprint's prices for everything we get.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-15-09 09:22 PM
    I've had sprint for about five years now. Don't really have any complaints so far! The service is great! The internet is definitly faster than verizons.
    Some objective reporting for you - note who is at the bottom (and next to the bottom) of the list.

Cell phone carriers, service providers, including Alltel, AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, Verizon

Interestingly, that order is duplicated within the internal industry ratings & JD Power, too.
    01-15-09 11:06 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD