I've had this problem with my curve 8330, it plays the last song on my playlist at random times of the day, and if its not on my playlist it just plays the first song in my total song list in alphabetical order. It doesn't occur from it being in my pocket and me pushing random buttons because my phone is locked when it happens, even when the music is playing it stays locked and my player doesn't pop up, and sometimes my phone won't even let me unlock it and it just plays the music while Im locked out of my phone. This has become quite annoying when I'm in class and musics starts playing through my blackberry speakers and the only thing i can do is remove the battery as quickly as possible. If anyone knows what may cause this please let me know what i can do to solve this problem, or what i can try doing, please let me know whatever information is needed to fix this problem as well, thanks.
    10-06-09 05:09 PM
    Wow. That's weird. The only thing I could think to try woul be back up your sd card then reformat it. Maybe it has some corupted files. I've heard of bad data on those making the phone do strange things. No offense but your story made me chuckle a little. I'm just picturing you with your phone just going off at anytime. Weird. I sure hope that helps.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-06-09 09:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD