Hey gang new to the forum, and maybe this has been answered, but I need help, I flashed my BB 8330 over, but metro wont activated I need help in activating it to metro, I want it as a present to my daughter for her birthday, I have called Metro, went to a cooperate office and even went to a authorized metro store but with no avail. can anyone give me any pointers. any help would be appreciated. thanks
    11-14-10 01:02 PM
    They will not activate flashed devices since they sell their own branded devices now.
    11-14-10 01:04 PM
    Found this and read that some were successful restoring there internet and other data related features. Read through the thread. There are some simple and some complex fixes. You could always PM some of the people in the thread. By the looks of it they would be happy to help you. Good luck!

http://forums.crackberry.com/f52/fla...t-work-537518/

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-14-10 02:59 PM
    Found this and read that some were successful restoring there internet and other data related features. Read through the thread. There are some simple and some complex fixes. You could always PM some of the people in the thread. By the looks of it they would be happy to help you. Good luck!

thank you for the quick reply, but the challenge I'm having is that they wont even connect it, ant suggestions.
    Thanks
    11-14-10 04:11 PM
    Sounds like the thread about Metro not activating flashed bb's was right. Boost 8330 is now 150 bucks. Paid 249 for mine a year ago. It has been worth every penny. If you sign up for shrink it after 6 on time pays it will take 5 bucks off. Turning a 60 dollar unlimited plan to 45 dollars after a year and a half. Also check the How to Forums, but it sounds like Metro slammed the door on flashed phones. Sorry, wish I could suggest something better.

11-14-10 04:56 PM
    You need to find a carrier that will fully activate a flashed bb. Then hope they have a full data plan for a reasonable price. Then you will have to have it flashed to that carrier. Happy hunting!

11-14-10 04:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD