If I have a BB 8320 as a GoPhone, and I use the integrated WIFI, will I be charged?? I think that with AT&T postpaid service you would be charged, but I don't know about the prepaid. And I am pretty sure that the BB browser would not work with a prepaid data plan (except for the wifi)?? Any answers??
    02-14-09 09:19 PM
    With the PP plan you would not have the BB browser but you could however use the wi fi with opera or another third party browser if you can download it as a jar file and install it with DM.
    02-14-09 09:22 PM
    If I have a BB 8320 as a GoPhone, and I use the integrated WIFI, will I be charged?? I think that with AT&T postpaid service you would be charged, but I don't know about the prepaid. And I am pretty sure that the BB browser would not work with a prepaid data plan (except for the wifi)?? Any answers??
    I have a 8310 with the pick a plan gophone service and I do get charged when I use the media net browser. I want to upgrade to a 8320 with the wifi and was wondering the same thing.
    03-14-09 08:47 AM
    I'm guessing that if you used Wi-Fi plus a 3rd party application to do your web browsing, you should be fine. No guarantees though.
    03-14-09 09:19 AM
    I have a 8310 with the pick a plan gophone service and I do get charged when I use the media net browser. I want to upgrade to a 8320 with the wifi and was wondering the same thing.
    Does your bb 8310 that you have work very well with the pick your plan deal?? Do you have any pros/cons?? thanks
    03-14-09 07:03 PM
    Does your bb 8310 that you have work very well with the pick your plan deal?? Do you have any pros/cons?? thanks
    the only issue I had was the price. On the pick a plan(go phone) when you access media net, it was costing me almost .75 a minute. Ridiculous. Other than that, it connected just fine.
    03-14-09 07:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD