Hi guys im new to the forum and to blackberries i hope you can help me. I bought an unlocked blackberry 8320 from t mobile that i am currently using here in canada with fido. Anyway i was trying to set up the wifi and even though the bb is able to find networks and to join them a yellow circle appears next to the name of the network and i cant connect using onl wifi. I dont have a data plan so i dont wanna use anything but wifi.

Also i have been reading the forum and i noticed that you can update your bb's os mine has the 4.2.2.180 os...wat r the benefits of updating it to the new os and how can i do that?

Thanks and i hope someone can help me
    11-13-08 12:10 PM
    Hey there arnoldo!

Im not expert on blackberries as I just got my first one this month and so far everything had been good, expect today it started acting all weird, but i still love it.

Anyways, updating your OS has the benefit from what i've read to fix any issues to make your phone run more smoothly because bugs have been run out and to give your phone possibly a smoother look.

I see more reasons to update then not!

Welcome and enjoy your phone.

THe great thing is even if you have an issue, the likeliness someone has gone through it and has asked/answered about it, is about 99%, its just a matter of looking about on the forums!
    11-13-08 12:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD