Hello. Thanks for taking the time.

I have had my BB now for about 4.5 months. Up until about a month ago I hardly ever had to charge my phone. Now it goes from full battery to "battery to low for radio use" or w/e in one day with hardly any usage.

When I plug it up to my computer with usb, or my car charge it takes forever to charge. When it's plugged into the wall charger it charges at a decent rate though.

Any ideas what is going on?

p.s. On a side note. I haven't kept up with all the new stuff on BB's but can this model view videos at all? I mean I can't even watch short clips of my nephew that are sent to me through MMS text.

Thanks again.
    06-03-08 09:47 AM
    I am very pleased with my battery life, but I do have to attend to regular charging.

Are you using a docking station that charges through the gold contacts on the back?

Our batteries have a cycle life, frequent recharging, particularly at high current levels will impact the life expectancy.

Replacement batteries are inexpensive and yours may still be covered by a warranty.
    06-03-08 11:43 AM
    ... can this model view videos at all? I mean I can't even watch short clips of my nephew that are sent to me through MMS text.
    The Curve does a great job with videos, but it has to be in the right format. I can not answer about MMS files, but I am sure somebody will.
    06-03-08 11:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD