Ok have you ever pulled the battery because:
    You stop sending/receiving emails/txt/IM
    You stop being able to browse
    You stop being able to log into messenger/s
    Your Alarm stops going off
    Your BB starts running slow
    Your BB locks up
    Or any other weird problems?

I have a 8330 and i know its not the OS as it has always happened regardless of the OS version. I know its not the BB or the model because I read of people always pulling the battery to fix issues, have had BB support to tell me to pull the battery to resolve issues, and my old job I did all BB support so had seen several model which all had the issue. Even seen an app that will fool the BB into thinking the battery was pulled.

My question is why doesn't RIM fix this issue or am I totally missing something here?
    07-02-09 12:06 AM
    Send RIM an email. It's something that you can't do anything about.
    07-02-09 12:08 AM
    lots of electronic devices, especially those with memory (RAM), lock up/freeze/jam. pulling the power cord on a frozen PC is no different. each phone is different, running different apps etc and are bound to lock up or have some kinda error at some point. its not something that RIM can just "fix".
    07-02-09 12:22 AM
    lots of electronic devices, especially those with memory (RAM), lock up/freeze/jam. pulling the power cord on a frozen PC is no different. each phone is different, running different apps etc and are bound to lock up or have some kinda error at some point. its not something that RIM can just "fix".
    Understand all this put pulling on a daily basis is even worse then windows needing to be rebooted
    07-02-09 12:38 AM
    every phone i ever owned needed a battery pull to sort something out. i barely ever have to reboot by 8900 though. if you need to do it more, maybe you have application issues or a corrupted OS.
    07-02-09 01:21 AM
    Every one stop complaining about battery pulls and download the app quickpull!
    07-02-09 01:25 AM
    Every one stop complaining about battery pulls and download the app quickpull!
    Or you can just press ALT, the right shift key, and DEL at the same time and it'll reboot the phone the same way removing the battery would.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-02-09 01:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD