Hi does anyone else have the problem of leaving their bb turned off not charging only to find a day later trying to turn it on to zero battery? Has happened to me 3 times now. Wondering if I need to have bb checked. only three months old. What do you think?
    Last edited by hockeydog20; 03-18-09 at 01:47 PM. Reason: spelling
    03-18-09 01:45 PM
    you must not be closing out all of the applications properly. Some continue in the background. Use the BB button and close rather than the white exit button.
    03-18-09 03:44 PM
    Agreed, probably a rogue app

Anyhow just hit alt - esc (right of the trackball) This will show you what apps are running. You should see BBM, Phone, Home Screen, Messages and Browser. Anything else you need to close out of. Do you have facebook installed? Viigo?
    03-18-09 03:53 PM
    Its showing these when i use alt-esc = browser, messages, home screen. call log & BB messenger.
    PLus usually how long battery run my running for 2 days max

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-19-09 02:30 PM
    You should charge the 8330 every day.
    03-19-09 02:34 PM
    Hockie, what apps are showing? There should only be 5. Anymore and you havent closed something out properly. Click the BB button twice then scroll to switch application it will show what all is running. The 5 should be messenger, messages, home screen, browser,call log.
    03-19-09 03:48 PM
    Why would rogue programs be a problem when he said the battery drains when the phone is TURNED OFF?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-19-09 05:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD