Okay so I received a used Blackberry Curve 8310 two days ago, while staying with my aunt.

I had charged the entire battery for a whole night. I woke up in the morning and it was completely charged. I went on with my day, getting ready and about 15 minutes of getting ready the battery had already lost a bar and a half. I thought that maybe it was just messing up. Though, I went on and in another 10 minutes I had lost another half bar! I had officially started to get frustrated. I was in the middle of sending a text and my phone dies.

Boom. Dead. Won't turn back on.

Lost three bars in less than 30 minutes, and the phone dies. I thought that I should go recharge it. I recharge it and it will die after three bars, and in less than 30 minutes. I did this about four or five times just to observe it. Still, doing the same thing.

I have data switched off so that shouldn't be an issue? Is there anything I can do to fix this, or will I have to get a new battery?
    06-03-12 08:13 PM
    I think your battery needs replacing friend, otherwise I don't think there is any reason for it to drain THAT fast.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9850 using Tapatalk
    06-03-12 08:33 PM
    Yeah, pretty sure it's a battery issue. You can have the battery tested at a carrier corporate store.
    06-03-12 09:02 PM
    I have the same issue-battery charges but charge does not last-I have changed it several days. ALSO I got a new battery and charged it as well and it did the same thing. What can the problem be ???
    06-13-12 06:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD