hi, i posted last week about having a image show up on my phone of a battery with a line going thru it. this was happening alot. i just got a new battery, and it is still doing it! so weird. anyone know what this could be

s34.photobucket.com/albums/d131/TaraN80/?action=view&current=photo.jpg
    09-06-09 05:56 PM
    Have you contacted Blackberry tech support? As mentioned this means that your phone is not getting a good enough charge and it is an indicator that something is wrong. Could be a hardware issue (not charging properly, etc.).
    09-06-09 08:30 PM
    When the phone was replaced, was the battery switched out too? If not them you probably have a bad battery.
    09-06-09 08:34 PM
    mines doing the same thing its sooooo freaking annoying...
    09-07-09 01:47 AM
    The same thing happens to my 8830 WE that was given to me no idea what that is.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-07-09 01:55 AM
    When the phone was replaced, was the battery switched out too? If not them you probably have a bad battery.
    It says he got a new battery in the OPs post and its still doing it. My guess is its a hardware issue. Either the usb port is not working properly so the battery isn't getting enough juice or the connection from the battery to the mainboard has issues.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-07-09 02:40 AM
    hi, thanks for the responses. yeah i put a new battery in and it is still doing it, so i guess it has something to do with the phone. will be taking it to att today, so will let you know what they say.
    09-07-09 08:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD