I have had my curve for at least three months and it seems my battery is taking longer to charge and not last quite as long. Can anyone shed proper light on how exactly you should charge these things are you supposed to let them go dead or does that not matter should you do a battery pull. Whomever can help I would greatly appreciate it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-11-09 07:18 PM
    You don't have to let them go dead. Its fine to top off the battery whenever you feel the need.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-11-09 07:27 PM
    let it drop to like 50 or 60% and then charge it. Never let it completely die. Its really bad for the battery
    09-11-09 08:32 PM
    Did you just get a blackberry? As you start to put more apps and use more programs, especially that are data intensive, it takes more battery. So make sure you've only got the apps you're using running, even while charging.
    09-11-09 10:58 PM
    Definitely make sure you don't have a lot of unnecessary apps running in the background. I ran into the same problem you are having. After some reading on the forums I figured out I had 20 or so apps running in the background
    09-14-09 12:44 PM
    the faster you charge your battery the better it is for its life!!
    09-14-09 01:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD