A few weeks ago I noted the spring was loose on the back of my Curve--- you know, at the very bottom, where you press and then pull up the back cover?

I bought my phone from Verizon because a friend of mine works for Verizon. I asked her if they could fix it, she said she didnt know, but to bring it in. I went out of town for a short bit and came back this week, and dropped my Curve : ( The back popped off, and I got it back on, but now the spring is missing, and the little "button" is loose. Because I have a silicone cover on teh back of my BB, it helps it stay on and inplace, so it's not like the cover is coming off or anything, but it is positively driving me nuts not having it the way it was.

Is this somethign I could buy and fix myself?? Or would Verizon go aheadfix it for me?? I cant imagine it would be a hard fix.
    09-19-08 01:42 PM
    09-19-08 01:47 PM
    Or just buy a new back?
    09-19-08 01:49 PM
    I think the back is just a piece of plastic. If you're referring to the battery door. The "spring" is part of the back of the phones casing.
    09-19-08 02:55 PM
    Thank you VERY much Benzworm! That is EXACTLY what I need!!!!
    09-19-08 03:33 PM
    That clip/spring in a known issue with VZW curves, take it in, it's a 1 year warranty replacement. they will fix it.... they did for me.
    09-19-08 03:56 PM
    Thank you VERY much Benzworm! That is EXACTLY what I need!!!!

no problem

09-19-08 05:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD