MY 3 month old 8330 Curve is draining my batteries. i bought a back up Seidio 1500 mah that was supposed to last 35% longer. it started out lasting longer now I can almost watch the battery bar move when talking. any ideas?
    07-07-08 03:40 PM
    Do you have anything running hidden in the background that might be sapping battery power?
    07-07-08 03:47 PM
    Either the widget gremlin is at work or you have a warranty claim......my 8310 battery DARES me to drain it........it seems almost endless and I run HOURS of music on it daily aside from real work .................
    07-07-08 04:52 PM
    07-07-08 06:03 PM
    Try to drain out the battery completely dead and then charge it to be full

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-07-08 08:36 PM
    Try to drain out the battery completely dead and then charge it to be full

Draining the battery "completely dead" is never recommended. Thats why there are so many warning signs (red battery indicator, and blinking led light) to tell you when youre low. I let my original battery die, and its lifespan was drastically shortened.
    07-07-08 09:37 PM
    It is recommended that you frequently top off the battery, NEVER drain your battery, this will shorten its life.

07-07-08 10:36 PM
    Jeez 2 different opposite methods. Which is correct? I always charge every nite, very rarely does it go all the way DEAD.

07-07-08 10:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD