View Poll Results: Which battery is better?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Seido 1500 mAh

2 40.00%
  • Seido 2600 mAh

3 60.00%
    Ill be getting my BB in less then a week and I know Im going to need a better battery then the standard. I already use up all of my dads battery but when I get mine Ill constently be on the Internet, watching videos on youtube, using JiveTalk, and any other apps I find interesting; So I know Im going to eat up all of my battery.

So Iv been looking at the Seido batteris, the 1500 and the 2600. The 1500 keeps the phone sleek but Idk if thats enough battery for me. The 2600 has tons of power and definitely will be enough battery for me but Idk if I would like the budge.

Ill be going to college next year and be out for entire days and not able to charge my phone even with CONSTENT use. If I got the 1500 I would get a skin to put on my Berry to protect it and add some grip to it, if that makes a difference.

So in your opinions which might be a better battery to go with?

Thank you for the help
    06-12-08 03:10 PM
    I've seen many comment on how the phone is more comfortable to hold with the little bit of bulge the 2600 produces.
    06-12-08 03:19 PM
    mAh are your running hours of the battery... you SHOULD (if taken care of) get almost double the run time off the 2600, as far as comfort goes, I have no Idea my battery is fine and my battery lasts 2-3 days.
    06-12-08 03:23 PM
    Thank you. I heard that it is more comfortable as well but I would probably keep the phone in my pocket most of the time. I dont like big cell phones in my pocket but I could get use to it for the power. Plus it would probably be in my hands more then pocket
    06-12-08 05:32 PM
    Thank you. I heard that it is more comfortable as well but I would probably keep the phone in my pocket most of the time. I dont like big cell phones in my pocket but I could get use to it for the power. Plus it would probably be in my hands more then pocket
    you can get an actual BLACKBERRY holster too, one that has the magnet so it doesn't run down your battery.

I'm like you I normally keep my phone in my pocket but this holster is mad comfortable and stylish :P
    06-12-08 06:12 PM
    I have both.
    It doesn't add that much size but since the curve is so small to begin with, it is noticable. it still fits in the bb leather case but it is tight.
    Another consideration is that withe the bigger battery, the phone does not fit into the cradle charger or the desk charger.

I plan to use the big one on occation when I won't have access to a charger for an extended period but for day to day I will use the 1500.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-12-08 06:20 PM
    If you don't want the bulge you could always just get 2 1500's.
    06-12-08 06:29 PM
    Get the 2600 its worth it. I am in the same situation as you, a year till college.it gives a ton of life, like 2 days heavy use, more regular use.

06-12-08 06:41 PM
    If you don't want the bulge you could always just get 2 1500's.
    But then that defeats the purpous of mobility with the 1500. But that is more power then the 2600!
    06-12-08 06:41 PM
    But then that defeats the purpous of mobility with the 1500. But that is more power then the 2600!
    How does it defeat the mobility? You put one in your phone and carry the other in your pocket or backpack. It's a tiny battery lol, not a power brick.
    06-12-08 06:48 PM
    I remember my Nokia 5160 and 6160 and the ebay Super Battery (it fit both) .......

That gem had about 25hrs talk time (literally), standby was measured in weeks (again literally lol )

That would be something ....... a BB battery that is the entire back panel.
    10,000maH here we come! It would double the thickness of the BB but power users wouldnt care

06-12-08 07:07 PM
    I remember my Nokia 5160 and 6160 and the ebay Super Battery (it fit both) .......

That gem had about 25hrs talk time (literally), standby was measured in weeks (again literally lol )

That would be something ....... a BB battery that is the entire back panel.
    10,000maH here we come! It would double the thickness of the BB but power users wouldnt care

LOL! That thing would up the weight from a few ounces to a couple pounds. Can you say

Person annoying you + short temper = K.O. via BlackBerry projectile.
    06-12-08 07:16 PM
    Haha Skormm, thats f***ing hilarious. That would be awesome tho weeks of standby!
    06-12-08 07:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD