I'm sorry if its posted I'm new I tried searching the forums and google..
    I just bought an inferno blackberry 8330 for sprint and I like it and I wish to run 5.0 os it looks more modern and I like the themes and things I heard it could run..
    Anyway.. I looked at this site "bbtweaks" on self installing an os (I cannot post links)

I downloaded blackberry desktop manager 5? I hope I at least did that right.

I'm confused at the part where it says download "The Specified BlackBerry Device Base OS ".. I don't know where to find that..
    I'm sorry if it's a stupid question I never owned a blackberry curve in my life..
    Plus, Is updating to os 5 worth it the themes look wonderful.

Thanks everyone I'd appreciate all the help I'm very stuck!
    11-11-10 01:36 AM
    If it it this hybrid, then just click on the link where it says here to install the base. Then click on the instructions for a tutorial. Finally, click on the download link to get the hybrid OS.
    11-11-10 02:04 AM
    Yeah it's hybrid.. Also I'm a bit scared the download says boost mobile.. Are there hybrids on here as well?
    11-11-10 02:23 AM
    The latest releae of OS5 for the 8330 is released by Boost Mobile and may be downloaded from here https://www.blackberry.com/Downloads...753EB7335C4258
    11-11-10 02:29 AM
    Oh, my blackberry curve says 8330m? does that mean 8330 5.0 os won't work?
    11-11-10 02:36 AM
    Actually I figured out 8330m's cannot install 5.0 os but have the advantage to receive mms straight to the phone which I love..
    But I found myself a bold theme for it and I'm just as happy lol.
    Thanks everyone for the help =]
    11-11-10 04:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD