dear friends some help with the trackball.
    i just put a new trackball in the 8310 an when i pushed sometimes the one don�t make a good push for open the applications, an sometimes the ones pushes in the minimal touch making imposible to send messages or even move to the screen, i try the trackball in other 8310 an was perfect, what could it be, an any help?
    09-11-09 11:50 AM
    Sounds like u may need a new button. Its that little piece of copper that sits under the trackball. Gsm4world has them for around $2 or $3 I think.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-11-09 01:19 PM
    09-11-09 01:42 PM
    great that will do the trick, just to finish it up, do you have any kind of instruccion on how to chage it
    09-11-09 01:52 PM
    great that will do the trick, just to finish it up, do you have any kind of instruccion on how to chage it
    See post #17 in this thread:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f52/tra...le-now-300038/

Apparently you can ask them to include instructions with the order for free.

I believe you just peel the old switch off the circuit board and stick the new one on. If the new dome switch is just a piece of copper, then you might have to use a small piece of plastic electrical tape to stick it on.
    09-11-09 02:00 PM
    Great information thanks a lot, i will be buying in tonight or tomorrow? Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-11-09 03:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD