hi i have a blackberry 8300 at 3:30 am a few nights ago i got a bbm from a friend responded wen i woke up the phone was dead.. do i tried charging it .. the red light just kept flashing even when i put it in my computer it didnt recognize it brought it to a shop he said he had no idea i got a new battery and charger NOTHING told it could possibly be a hardware issue called my service provider told me to update it it would automatically do it i cant seem to find the backed up stuff im a college student and had lots of stuff for school on there is there any way to retrieve it at all PLEASE HELP

Thank you

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-09-10 07:40 PM
    Backup files end in filetype IPD and include the date they were created in the filename. Use the windows search tool to look for them. Use the latest one you find when you restore. But most likely you will need to perform the "recover a dead blackberry" procedure first, here: http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...ckberry-32322/
    10-09-10 07:55 PM
    Hi thank you for posting i already updated it and its working but has noithing on it and my last update shown was th 7th but theres one on my desctop tht says loading history its empty and the other file says intellsync.. whatever that is .. can i retreive it anyway legally or illegally just asking cuz i really need that info ?

10-10-10 01:35 PM
    I don't understand your post. Did you find an IPD file? If you did, run the backup and restore in Desktop Manager and restore the IPD file. That's all you have to do.
    10-10-10 02:18 PM
    I aready did an update it did not back my stuff up is there anyway to retrieve it legally or illegaly .

10-11-10 09:44 AM
    First of all, don't ask about illegal means on CrackBerry. Those queries will not be addressed.

Secondly, look for a file named "LoaderBackup(Date).ipd". If you find it, that's your backup. If you don't and if you don't have any other backup files (.IPD), then you are out of luck.
    10-11-10 09:48 AM
    I don't understand the emphasis on illegality either. You either have a backup or you don't. There's no way to create one after the fact if you don't, and no "secret" or "backdoor" or "illegal" way around that.

10-11-10 09:59 AM
    There clearly is not an emphasis on illegal i was just asking cuz i need that info badly sorry to offend you....

10-11-10 11:30 PM
    First of all if I could understand a word you're saying then I might be able to help you better.

From what everyone else is saying that if you can't find your previous backup file then it was probably never created. There's no other way to retrieve the backup file or info from your phone.
    10-12-10 12:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD